Top 5 Best Books For Python,Data Science & Machine Learning
Here Are the Top 5 best books that every Data Scientist/ML Engineer must read.
- Starts with basic python
- Introduces Data Analysis
- Get in Detail of every NumPy and Pandas aspect
- Best for Data Science Beginners
- Use Scikit Learn to track an example Machine Learning project end to end
- Explore Machine Learning Landscape,particularly neural nets
- Apply practical code examples without acquiring excessive machine learning theory or Algorithm details
- Demerits- Mathematics Not explained in good manner
o This is book is a kind of philosophy
o Those who want to make a string grip on the subject ML & AI
o Very good resource on data collection & utilising the power of deep end to end learning.
o How to use practically to apply theory
o Author is from Microsoft and works in Microsoft Research Cambridge
o More focus on Probability and Mathematics & Depth Implementation
o It describes how Machine Learning Algorithms work in depth and detail.
o Demerits-Goes into much depth may be have feeling that leads to boring but all the way it is best book.
o Python implementation is not in this book
o Bible of Algorithms
o It is one of the best book for efficient & effective Algorithm
o Covers Data Structure & Advance Algorithms
o The book sold Half a million copies during its first 20 years
So lets start the Reading All the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!